Japanese wireless provider KDDI is using Lady Gaga to promote one of their latest Android-based handsets, the Sharp IS03.
Japanese wireless provider KDDI is expected to offer a Samsung tablet in early 2001, but, shockingly, it will not be the Galaxy Tab.
Tokyo-based KDDI Corp. plans to offer an Android-based handset from Sharp in June in an effort to compete with the likes of NTT DoCoMo and Softbank Corp. The smart phone will offer a 5-inch touch display, a physical QWERTY keyboard, and TV tuner. This unit …
Android-based set top boxes will be on display later this fall at Japan’s largest electronics show, CEATEC JAPAN.Â According to Masataka Miura, chairman of Open Embedded Software Foundation (OESF), these boxes will developed by Motorola for KDDI, a Japanese telco.Â This matches up to what …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?