It’s about time, right!? You AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II users have been patiently waiting, and now your time has come. The AT&T iteration of the SGS2 has finally gotten Ice Cream Sandwich… Android 4.0.3, exactly. To get yours, plug your SGS2 into your PC …
The Galaxy S III has gotten its first firmware update. This brings the phone up to firmware version LF2. So far, it seems to be coming to the unlocked UK version, and is being pushed out through Kies and over the air. The update brings …
While most of us are out there talking ICS (Android 4.0), we forget about some of the users who still haven’t seen some older updates. To drive the point home, the Samsung Captivate has finally gotten its update to Gingerbread (Android 2.3). According to …
According to recent reports, the UK version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab (7-inch) is set to receive its Android 2.3 update in the near future. Recombu advises that a a source close to Samsung is claiming that UK version of Galaxy Tab will receive Gingerbread in coming …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?