Amazon has announced that a new firmware updates is available for their Android-powered Kindle Fire. If you’re among one of the millions of users who own one of these tablets then you’d be wise to check out the update. There’s quite a bit of detail …
So we’ve got some good news and some bad news for Kindle Fire users: Amazon released their 6.2.1 software update for the Kindle Fire. Let’s start with the good news. With the update, you’ll be able to remove recently used media (books, movies, and apps) from …
Amazon hears the initial complaints for their Kindle Fire and look to address some of them with an update.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?