The rumored Amazon smartphone will feature a 4.7-inch display, according to a new DigitTimes report. Yeah – we know that the source is not always that accurate, but whatever…we’re passing along. Allegedly, the Amazon handset could arrive in the second quarter of the year where …
Amazon has tapped Foxconn to help build the rumored Kindle smartphone, according to the Taiwan Economic News. For what it’s worth, this matches up a previous rumor out of Digitimes who claimed the handset would arrive in mid-2013. Assumed to be an Android-based smartphone, the Kindle handset …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?