Sprint today announced that the rugged and life-proof Kyocera Torque will arrive on March 8 with a $99 price tag. Previously outed in a separate announcement, the phone runs Android 4.1 and features military-grade specifications against water, weather, dust, and drops. In terms of hardware, the Torque features …
Sprint today announced the next Android smartphone to offer 4G LTE service on the Now Network, introducing the rugged and waterproof Kyocera Torque. Pricing and exact availability is still unknown however the carrier expects it to show up in the “coming weeks”. Details for the …
A Kyocera E6710 ‘Torque’ recently passed through the FCC, tipping one of Sprint’s next 4G LTE smartphones. Details thus far are somewhat scarce, but are reported to include NFC, a pair of cameras, and an overall rugged design. Looking at the photo, the Torque appears …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?