Check your Google Maps today as there’s likely another update waiting for you. Google has rolled out v5.8 today which largely focuses on improved support for Places. Users can now upload photos directly from their handset to tie to a Place, making it much easier …
Check this out. Google Latitude has three times the number of active users as Foursquare. Crazy, right? In fact, Latitude has grown 30 percent per month since 2010 started and sits at three million active users. On top of that, another five million people have …
This is the kind of preferential treatment we’ve been hoping for since Android was announced.Â Google just announced a pair of new features that help blur the lines between your PC and Android experience. Using your Google account, users can now pull up previous searches …
Google might have recently killed off a few projects these last couple of weeks, but they’re still unveiling new ones all the time. Today sees the announcement of Latitude, the location broadcasting service that combines Google Maps with GPS and cell phone triangulation. Want to …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?