Augmented Reality developer Junaio recently announced that they have released an Android version of their Augmented Reality (AR) browser, Glue. We have seen AR Browsers before in Layar and others, but what makes this browser unique is that it “glues” images to objects scanned by …
Layar, the world’s leading mobile Augmented Reality Platform and browser, has just released version 3.5 of their Reality Browser into the Android Market. Starting today, the new version of the browser makes it even easier for users to search and discover the world around them. …
Social discovery networking mogul, Brightkite, has launched the first augmented reality (AR) advertising solution in the nation. The California based company which has been bringing people together since October of 2005 partnered with AR application developer “Layar” back in August of 2009. Since then, the …
The two big guns in Augmented Reality apps for Android, Mobilizy (maker of Wikitude World Browser and other apps) and Layar have quite a little arms race going. Two weeks ago, Layar announced support for 3D objects.Â Â This week, Mobilizy matched the feature, and demonstrates it …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?