It didn’t take long for some of you to dig through the myTouch ROM we broke yesterday. One of Android Central’s writers, Jerry Hildenbrand, pulled quite a bit out of the 311MB file and was only too kind to share it over on their forums.
Remember that G2 ROM we came across in our RSS reader yesterday? Well, the Android developer community has had 24 hours or so to rip that sucker apart, giving us the rewards of different information about the new G2 Handset. The latest news comes from …
At this point, I think we have all the confirmation we need to tie up the HTC Vision to the T-Mobile G2 and the FCC filing we saw this week for the HTC PC10100. I was stopped dead in my afternoon RSS trolling today when …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?