Today finds us learning of a new Motorola handset, rumored to be headed to Verizon as early as October.Â Called “Sholes”, it’s a slide out QWERTY with a touch of class. Thanks to the guys at Motofan.ru, we get a couple of high resolution pictures …
Since joining the Open Handset Alliance back in December, many phone fans and gadget lovers have wondered what Sony Ericsson was going to do with Android.Â If this newly discovered “Rachael” handset is any indication, we can expect big things from them.
Mobile tech sites were buzzing this weekend over the Bluetooth Special Interest Group’s (SIG) outing of a new HTC device.Â Called the “Fiesta”, the handset is expected to be available in Europe, North America and Asia.Â As of right now there are no pictures or …
Looking very much like the leaked Sapphire handset in last week’s HTC ’09 lineup, the first spyshots of the T-Mobile G2 have arrived.Â If the few pictures are any indication as to what we’re going to get, then expect a thinner, shinier, touch only version. …
Like we didn’t knew this before, Chief Operating Officer Sanjay Jha seems to be confident in Android chances of taking the battle to the iPhone in his latest statements. “The iPhone’s good, but “there are opportunities to do some things better.” Somethings better like…? So …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?