A High court in the U.K. has made it official: HTC’s “swipe to unlock” feature does not, in fact, impede on any Apple patents. To add to the mix, the court said that the other three complaints lodged by Apple were invalid as well. These …
Score one for Samsung, folks. Apple’s attempt to hold back the Galaxy S III failed, as the request for an early injunction by Apple was denied by Lucy Koh, u.S. District Judge from San Jose. Basically, she was too busy to hear the case before …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?