Well, that didn’t take long, did it? Less than a week after it was first leaked, AT&T has officially announced that the LG Escape will join its Android roster on September 16. Priced at a very affordable $50 with two-year service agreement, the Escape runs Android …
A press-ready image of the upcoming LG Escape has found its way online roughly one week after the handset first leaked to the internet. As you can see from the image below, the smartphone definitely has AT&T branding, and looks to match up with the …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?