Boost Mobile, a prepaid division of Sprint, announced the availability of the LG Marquee today. The phone will have a 1GHZ processor and sport a 4 inch display. It ships with Android 2.3 – no word on if and when it may see Android 4.0. The …
Verizon Wireless And LG Mobile haven’t wasted anytime this year as CES. They have just announced a new Android device that will offer a True HD Mobile Experience. The LG Spectrum is Verizon Wireless’ first smart phone to feature a 4.5-inch True HD In-Plane Switching (IPS) display. This is …
Of all the founding handset makers in the Open Handset Alliance, none has been keeping their plans under wraps better than LG.Â Up until now, we’ve heard nothing officially from their camp in regards to upcoming handsets.Â In fact, the only thing we could scrape …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?