LG has hinted that they are working on an ultra-thin successor to their Optimus 3D handset with hopes to have it out in 2012. Speaking recently with Pocket-Lint, LG’s Dr. Henry Noh mentioned that one place where their phone(s) could get better is in the waistline. …
Curious about how to use a 3D handset? Where will it help you out in your daily lifestyle? LG has the answer for you with this one minute clip!
LG has dropped a pair of YouTube videos online, teasing their Mobile World Congress announcements. One clip is for the Optimus 3D, the other is for the Optimus Pad.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?