As if we expected anything else, yet more photos have emerged for the upcoming LG Nexus 4. For those not keeping track, this is the E960 handset that is also known as the Optimus G Nexus. The images you see here today come courtesy of Belarusian …
The ultra-hyped LG Nexus 4 is expected to make its formal debut on October 29, according to French newspaper Le Figaro. This not only lines up with recent rumor that peg the handset with an October/November launch, but also seems to confirm the newly-discovered name. …
The LG E960 smartphone may ultimately arrive with the name of LG Nexus 4 when it debuts, according to new details hitting the internet today. The Verge was passed a screen shot of a Carphone Warehouse inventory systems screen that identifies a device as the …
The entire “Nexus” program is set to receive a makeover, if the latest round of rumors prove to be accurate.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?