LG will demonstrate at least three new displays sizes at CES, according to sources close to GSMArena. On hand next week at the annual electronics convention will be a 4.7-inch smartphone display that features a 1mm bezel as well as a 5.5-inch 1080p HD display. …
LG has some pretty lofty aspirations for their mobile division in 2012, particularly among the smartphone segment. Speaking with Korea Times, LG’s head of the handset division, Park Jong-seok, indicated that the company’s goal is to sell 35 million smartphones in 2012. What’s more, they are …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?