This is one of those cases where the headline says it all. The Acer Liquid A1 handset that features the underclocked Snapdragon processor has just been officially announced in new form. Called the Liquid E, it is essentially the same handset as before except now …
As it stands already, 2010 will have a very Android green tint to it. Acer understands what’s at stake and has a plan to compete for a sizable piece of the pie. Roger Yuen, VP of Acer’s smart handset business in Asia, recently announced that …
We were hoping that the sexiness and appeal of the Acer Liquid A1 was not just skin deep.Â Turns out, she’s got it on the inside too.Â A few pictures and video are beginning to surface showing some of the menu screens and user experience …
The announcement yesterday of Acer’s Liquid handset was big news even without a full set of specs to drool over.Â Today, a more complete list of hardware goodies has found its way into the hands of our friends at Android.blog.it (translated).Â They were also able …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?