We can hardly say this is a surprise but it’s sad news nevertheless. Logitech hosted an Analyst and Investor Day yesterday during which Logitech’s CEO said the Revue ‘cost us dearly,’ largely blaming it on the fact that Google TV was “beta” software. He also …
Since its release, the Logitech Revue has been quite popular (and even more so since Logitech dropped the price to $99), and it appears that it’s being updated.. sorta. The box above is one of many that have arrived at a major electronics retailer (it’s …
Late last week we reported that Logitech would be dropping the price of their Google TV device, the Revue. We learned that the unit would be hitting the very attractive price of $99 in the near future as the company was hoping to jump start …
Logitech has announced their first quarterly results for the fiscal year 2012, posting an operating loss of $34 million. Why so rough? Largely because of poor sales of Google TV Revue units. The company has slashed the price to $99 each, down $200 from where …
Remember those creepy Google TV commercials for Logitech featuring the television that “misses you”? Well, Logitech has somehow found a way to make those seem a little less weird. Take a look at the latest ad spot for Google TV which features Kevin Bacon as a guy who loves Kevin Bacon. Also, he looks like Stanley Tucci in The Lovely Bones.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?