A High court in the U.K. has made it official: HTC’s “swipe to unlock” feature does not, in fact, impede on any Apple patents. To add to the mix, the court said that the other three complaints lodged by Apple were invalid as well. These …
The London Android Workshop is, as the organizers describe it, ‘a two day workshop designed to provide a practical introduction to Android development fundamentals’. The event will be hosted by Richard Legett, an experienced developer with enough know-how to teach you all the coding stuff you could …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?