Lookout Mobile Security has identified a new series of Android apps with yet another type of malware, this time in form of premium SMS toll fraud. Called RuFraud, these applications often disguised themselves as horoscope apps, wallpaper apps for Twilight, and/or free versions of popular …
One of Lookout’s principal engineers, Tim Wyatt, took to the company’s blog to weigh in on the situation surround Carrier IQ and the logging of keystrokes. According to Wyatt, Lookout has not found Carrier IQ to be malicious in its practice although he did recognize that it …
Lookout Mobile Security today announced that they’ve expanded their reach, moving into multiple new markets. Folks living in Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom will soon have access to the same level mobile protection that we’ve come to love here in the United States. This …
Lookout Mobile Security has added yet another fantastic feature to their Android application today with the integration of Safe Browsing. As the name implies, it brings the company’s excellent security services to your Android browser. Because this system is real-time and updated in the cloud, …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?