Malware that avoided detection and made its way onto the Google Play store has been downloaded between 2-9 million times, security firm Lookout said today. Google was notified of the outbreak and all affected apps have been removed from the Android store. Lookout found 32 applications …
There will be a total of 18 million malware infected Android devices from the start of 2012 through the end of 2013,according to estimates from the security experts at Lookout. The firm has released their annual Mobile Threat Predictions for next year and forecast that …
T-Mobile customers can choose from six tones of animated sounds, including wolf howl, train whistle, and the T-Mobile jingle.
One of Lookout’s principal engineers, Tim Wyatt, took to the company’s blog to weigh in on the situation surround Carrier IQ and the logging of keystrokes. According to Wyatt, Lookout has not found Carrier IQ to be malicious in its practice although he did recognize that it …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?