Loopt, the location-based app that helps users find friends, check-in, discover new places, and earn rewards has packed its bags and headed overseas. We’ve learned today that the application and service is now supported by 12 new countries. Loopt no longer requires a U.S.-based phone …
Loopt announced a new feature to their popular location-aware application today with the addition of “reward alerts”. The premise is rather simple: location-based and time sensitive deals are pushed down to your device based on where you happen to be. These deals would include limited-time …
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. â€“ Dec. 11, 2008 â€“ LooptÃ¢, an interoperable social mapping and communication service, announced that its service is launching today to consumers through the Android Market, Googleâ€™s new mobile application store. Loopt users can share their location between carrier networks with fellow …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?