Lumigon is an European brand that many people know about; famous for making smartphones with a bag full of bells and whistles. They recently announced the Lumigon T2, which is without a doubt a good looking devices. Now, according to GeekyGadgets, Lumigon is finally gearing …
Lumigon is a famous European brand, well known for making impressive high-end luxury devices. They launched the Lumigon T1 last year, which was an impressive device featuring some good stuff under the hood. Now after a long time, Lumigon is back again, and this time …
Lumigon has released an official photo of their T1 Android device that we told you about last month, which is launching on October 20th. It’s noticeably different than some of the rumored pics we’ve seen floating around, with the lack of a keypad. It’s definitely …
Danish company Lumigon has announced that they’ll be launching their first Android handset this October. The handset, known as the T1, will be launching on October 20th, with pre-orders beginning on September 20th. The T1 will sport a 480 x 320 resolution 3.2-inch capacitive touchscreen, …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?