Google today unveiled its latest version of their popular Android application, Google Maps, adding support for inside malls and airports. Now, instead of seeing a generic outline of places such as the Mall of America or Atlanta’s ultra-busy airport, users will be able to see …
Google pushed out a minor update (v5.10) to their massively popular (100,000,000 – 500,000,000 installs!) Google Maps application yesterday, adding in a pair of new features. Users will find that they are now able to attach photos to Google Place reviews and/or view Places with …
The Google Maps application for Android has just been updated to version 5.7, adding in another beta feature. Called Transit Navigation (Beta), it gives users a turn-by-turn (stop-by-stop) navigation for public transit in more than 400 cities across the world. Since this feature relies on GPS, …
Google Mobile team is starting a new series of features on Android applications. First up: Maps for Android.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?