The latest AdMob metrics report is out and it gives some insight into how the composition of Android phones. Did you know that as of March, there 12 manufacturers with 34 different Android devices? Yup. Further, 96 percent of Android’s traffic comes from 11 handsets. …
According to yesterday’s comScore findings, Android posted a 5.2 percent gain in markest share in the November 2009 – February 2010 time frame, considerably better than the likes of Apple and Research in Motion. The growth is obviously a result of the Motorola Droid and …
Another month, another great report from AdMob.Â We know Android is gaining ground in the smart phone market, especially here in the US.Â But where does it come from and who’s piece of the pie is being eaten by the lovable green robot?Â As turns …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?