The Daily Beast is hosting a live interview later today with renowned computer-interface designer and Android’s head of user-experience, Matias Duarte. He’s also a bit of a hero around these parts. Anyways, the tentative subjects on the agenda will be centered around tech, mobile, and Ice …
In a 25 minute interview at C.E.S. with Engadget’s Joshua Topolsky, Android Director of User Experience Matias Duarte revealed several details of what’s changing in Honeycomb, including that all hardware buttons will be optional, opening up manufacturers to create form factors that don’t include the Back/Menu/Home/Search combination we’ve become used to.
Endgadget is reporting this morning that webOS design expert Matias Duarte has left Palm for Google to be their User Experience Director for Android. This move is a reunion of sorts for Duarte as he previously worked with Android head Andy Rubin on the Sidekick …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?