ZTE today announced the first Android smartphone to run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and feature an Intel-based processor. Called the ZTE Grand X IN, the phone touches down in Europe in early September, and offers a decent level of improvement over the previous generation. …
Motorola and Intel are sending out invitations to a London event for September 18 where it’s expected they will announce a new device. It’s quite possible that this is the first official debut of a Motorola smartphone using the company’s Medfield processor however that stuff is getting …
Motorola appears primed to announce an Android 4.0 smartphone with Intel’s Medfield chipset.
If Intel’s new Medfield project works like they hope, smart phone performance will rival that of laptops over the next two years.Â Much like NVIDIA’s “system on a chip” Tegra, Intel is aiming to bring high performance, low cost processors to handsets and internet devices. …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?