Right now, we’re all worrying about Apple’s patent claims against HTC, but Android may face a similar attack from Microsoft. It’s not terribly well known that Microsoft claims that it owns significant intellectual property used in Linux, the operating system at the heart of Android. …
Verizon, a name that is synonymous with the phrase “nickel and dime,” is at it again.Â Wired has picked up on the reports that Verizon will charge Droid owners $15 for access to Microsoft Exchange’s ActiveSync. That $15 will be charged on top of the …
NitroDesk Inc. announced that they have released the next generation of their TouchDown product as a priced application in the Android Market. The new version adds Push Email support for Exchange servers as well as support for PIN based security and Remote Wipe of Exchange …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?