If you are a customer of the independent Cellular South wireless carrier and are in the market for an Android powered tablet, there is good news for you today! Cell South has announced that it will be bringing the Honeycomb powered Motorola Xoom to it’s customers, with a bit of incentive in the form of a MiFi hotspot (if you sign up for broadband service for the MiFi).
This baby has been getting a lot of press lately, and for good reason. It’s a pretty amazing looking device. This morning, Sprint “officially” announced the EVO Shift 4G. They also threw in another nice little surprise–the MiFi 3G/4G hotspot.
It’s pretty much a done deal that the Motorola Sholes and HTC Desire are going to be Verizon’s first two handsets but what about the third one?Â According to information passed to Unstrung, the third handset will be manufactured by a smaller company and will …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?