Over at XDA-Developers, the brains of the operation have found a way to keep track of the total number of Nexus 4 devices sold. At the beginning of last month, the Nexus 4 had sold about 400,000 units, but as of this month, that number …
Yesterday was a big day for our favorite search giant, at least for it’s investors and people concerned with the financial growth of the company. Google conducted it’s Q2 earnings call to report in about the growth of several of it’s products. Two of the big winners? Android and Google+.
Hugo Barra, Product Management Director of Android, announced a few outstanding numbers at Google I/0 this morning regarding Android activations and app success
Their tagline says it all, I guess. HTC has been quiet alright recently. Since the release of the G2, we have not heard much from the manufacturer as far as Android is concerned. We saw this past week that Samsung has taken over the top spot as the largest seller of Android handsets recently, but it seems that this may a short lived rise to the top for Sammy.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?