Flurry blames Google Checkout/Wallet as a chief reason for why developers are not making iOS-like money.
Medialets unveiled their new Analytics Software Developers Kit (SDK) for Android yesterday to help developers track application metrics and more. Using their SDK, developers can also define and measure customized events such as unique users, session length, frequency and average run-time. Developers will be able …
We previously reported that first weekend sales figures for Verizon’s Droid were somewhere in the 100,000 units ballpark. Those figures were based on an analyst at Broadpoint AmTech Inc.’s estimates.Â Is there anything to substantiate that claim?Â As it turns out, there is one report …
Top Mobile Development Companies Add Flurry Analytics to Solutions for Key Clients San Francisco – June 26, 2009 – Flurry, the leading cross-platform mobile application analytics provider, today announced the establishment of a channel partner program.Â The company’s partners are focused on driving implementation of …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?