Another day in the Android tablet saga, and more and more information is leaking about various manufacturers’ Android-based tablets. Reports indicate that ASUS’s Eee Pad, seen running Windows at CES back in January, will instead run Android when it is launched in 2011. The device …
Toshiba has officially thrown their hat into the tablet/slate ring. In speaking with Reuters, Jeff Barney, GM of digital products for the US, hinted at several mobile devices or “slates” with both Android and Windows 7 operating system. The Android-based unit would have a lower …
Search “tablet” within Androidguys and you will find 63 results dating as far back as July 2008. No, the idea of a tablet isn’t new. The biggest question revolving around these devices that fit somewhere between a smart phone and a laptop was, would anyone …
We’re still trying to verify this officially, but we wanted to share what we have so far – ARCHOS has partnered to create an alternative Android Market.Â What makes this one so special is that it’s for devices running larger screens like media tablets, mobile …
As much as I’d like to play with Android on a netbook, I personally more anxious to seeing mobile internet devices (MIDs) and tablets.Â Next month, we might get to see the first of such from Archos. An press conference is scheduled for June 11th …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?