McAfee has issued a new report today which paints Android as the primary target for new mobile malware. With growth of 37 percent quarter over quarter, nearly every bit of malware identified by McAfee was related to Android. Among the more popular methods of attack …
Lookout has identified a new Android malware threat which actually ends up as somewhat of an evolution of an older Trojan. This new threat shares common traits with the Legacy variant known as DroidKungFu however this time it was not limited to Chinese alternative app …
Lookout Mobile Security has announced a new platform today designed to help automate the process in which mobile threats are detected. It’s called the Mobile Threat Network and it is powered by a dataset of more than 700,000 apps that are scanned and analyzed in …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?