The latest comScore figures are out and seem to suggest that not a lot has changed over the last three months. As expected, Android is still the top mobile platform at 52.6 percent, followed by Apple at 34.3 percent. RIM ranks third at 8.3 percent …
The latest Millennial Media ‘Mobile Mix’ has landed today and it shows Android continuing its dominance over all other mobile platforms. According to their ad network metrics, Android has grown 15% month-over-month and now has a 61% share of overall smartphone impressions. Apple comes in …
After eclipsing Symbian, iOS, and RIM, Android shows no sign of letting up. Where will it stop? One expert believes that number is somewhere around 80 percent.
The latest Millennial Media report (NOV ’10) is out today and it shows Android and iPhone in virtual tie for first place in smart phone OS share. With 38 percent a piece, Android and iOS devices double the next closest platform, RIM, who sits at 19 percent of the pie.
Stop us if you’ve heard this one. The latest comScore report is out and it shows gaining while other mobile platforms stand still or decline.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?