The latest comScore figures are out and seem to suggest that not a lot has changed over the last three months. As expected, Android is still the top mobile platform at 52.6 percent, followed by Apple at 34.3 percent. RIM ranks third at 8.3 percent …
How’s that for an inflammatory headline? Fortunately, it’s not a stretch or a skewed perspective here; People are buying Android like crazy. The new numbers out of Nielsen today show that more than half of all “recent acquirers” in the United States chose an Android …
The latest Millennial Media ‘Mobile Mix’ has landed today and it shows Android continuing its dominance over all other mobile platforms. According to their ad network metrics, Android has grown 15% month-over-month and now has a 61% share of overall smartphone impressions. Apple comes in …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?