All your mobile search are belong to Google. According to a recent report from Statcounter, Google commands 98.29 percent of the mobile search market while their next closest competitor, Yahoo, sits at .81 percent. Bing comes in third with .46 percent, the same as “other” …
Brazilian company Handcase has devised a new way to conduct searches on your Android device. It’s called Gune, and it consults Google and Bing for the most popular results. Ricardo Garay, CEO of Handcase, explains their goal, “To optimize the time of the user and …
So for all you know-it-alls–I mean trivia buffs, Google has implemented a new feature in mobile searches to help you answer questions and source your arguments for the year that the Fonz jumped the shark. Pictured to the left you see the new feature, which …
Yay for headlines like that. Today was Googleâ€™s Q3 earnings conference call and one of the hot topics was the growth in their mobile division.Â As well all know, Android is the key ingredient to the recipe of success. Â We’ll spare you the entire …
The former head of Google Product Marketing thinks mobile search isn’t effective enough so he decided to take the CEO position of a startup called Aloqa.Â The company has announced their Android app today and will be demonstrating it at MobileBeat.Â
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?