Ever wonder how many people are actually using Lookout Mobile Security to protect their Android devices? Wouldn’t it be neat to see users being protected in real-time as they install new apps and visit website across the globe? Well, thanks to a new Lookout Labs …
Lookout has identified a new Android malware threat which actually ends up as somewhat of an evolution of an older Trojan. This new threat shares common traits with the Legacy variant known as DroidKungFu however this time it was not limited to Chinese alternative app …
McAfee has released their second quarter (Q2 ’11) Mobile Threats Report today and its more confirmation that mobile users need to be cautious. As McAfee figures, the amount of malware targeted at Android phones and tablets has grown 76 percent over the previous quarter. In …
Lookout Mobile Security has announced a new platform today designed to help automate the process in which mobile threats are detected. It’s called the Mobile Threat Network and it is powered by a dataset of more than 700,000 apps that are scanned and analyzed in …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?