The latest comScore MobiLens report out and, for the first time, the number of U.S. smartphone subscribers has eclipsed the 100-million mark. Growing 13 percent from October, the finding tells us that there are 101.3 million American users running around with smartphones. As to exactly what brand and platforms …
A new comScore report is out today which breaks down the smart phone landscape as it pertains to five European countries. Their findings were that Android has grown to the tune of 16.2% year-over-year and now sits as the second most popular mobile platform. Nokia’s …
The June comScore MobiLens report has been released today, providing a solid look at mobile industry trends. The report compiles data from more than 30,000 mobile users in the United States and focuses on the three month period ending in June 2011. As you can …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?