Over at the Google Commerce Blog, there’s a new option being shown off, and it’s pretty cool. Google has added the ability for users to send money via Gmail and Google Wallet to other users, as well as to receive payments in the same manner. …
AT&T has a new offer from their retail locations that lets customers get at least $100 towards the purchase of a new device when they trade in their old smartphone. As long as the old phone isn’t more than three years old, and is in …
Google is looking at making some changes to the way they handle finances in the Play Store. According to emails sent to developers, payouts are shifting from two days after the end of each month to 15 days. According to the email, We are committed to …
Last October, we sent one of our editors, Ray Walters, to the APPNATION Conference in San Fransisco, where he reported on the event and got to talk with some movers and shakers in the mobile industry. Ray said the biggest takeaway he had was that …
Fiercemobilecontent.com is reporting that a mobile market research firm called the “NPD Group” has found that Android had increased it’s market share in the US during the 4th quarter of last year.
It appears Google is expecting to put a little extra coin in its pockets. In a recent interview with the Wall Street Journal, Eric Schmidt said he thinks Android could bring in as much as $10 billion annually for Google, and based that estimate on …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?