We’ve waited long enough to hear something from Motorola.Â Yes, there have been plenty of rumors and leaks so far, but nothing official.Â No conferences, no events, no press releases…nothing. Until now.
Episode number 13 of the weekly podcast show is now available on demand.Â If you didn’t get a chance to tune in last night, you can head to BlogTalkRadio and download it.Â While there, you should subscribe to the feed so you don’t miss any …
Taylor and company over at AndroidAndMe have been very busy digging up whatever specs they can on Motorola’s upcoming handsets.Â The hard work is starting to pay off.Â He’s unearthed the hardware specs for the Morrison handset. The phone is widely expected to be T-Mobile’s …
Sketches like these are as close as you can get to real photos of handsets. There’s basically nothing you can’t make out from the photos below. The handset looks like your run-of-the-mill slide out QWERTY – nothing too fancy. It has the right form factor …
Some phandroid ninja spies have come across a somewhat blurry, although decent sized pic of the Motorola Morrison. The last we saw this phone, it was mostly blue with white trim on the front.Â This time around, it appears to have a more standard grey/black …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?