Here comes another high end Android phone from Motorola. Unlike in the past where every high end Motorola phone goes to Verizon, this time T-Mobile gets the love. Looking every bit like a MOTOROI, the MB710 has been found in FCC documents with multiple references …
Motorola announced the release of their Milestone XT720 for European markets earlier this morning. If the name sounds vaguely familiar it’s likely because the company previously launched a very similar Motoroi XT720 for South Korea earlier this year.
I love it when people put their free time to good use.Â Someone over at CellPhoneSignal has put together what seems like perhaps the final piece of the puzzle which indicates the Motorola Motoroi is coming to T-Mobile USA soon. Looking over some FCC filings, …
The first Android 2.0 handset to arrive is Korea will be Motorola’s “Motoroi“.Â Available exclusively through SK Telecom starting in early February, the Motoroi features an 8 megapixel camera, a 3.7-inch high-definition WVGA screen.Â Speaking of high-def, the handset also features 720p video recording andÂ …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?