As the title of this article (and blurrycam shot above) indicates, the guys over at ModMyMobile.com have gained root access to the MotoBlur-packin’ Motorola Backflip. I know what you’re thinking: “Another crazy root process that we’ve never seen before”, but actually, they just used the …
Motorola has released instructions for updating the Motorola Backflip (no, it’s not 2.1, just a software update) on their site. This update is meant to improve AT&T’s Blur-packing device in the following areas: Text messaging Display Camera Bluetooth Network Connections Android Market performance Stability Battery …
We’re not sure how long AT&T has been offering their dedicated Android landing page, but it’s new to us. The carrier has created a min-site designed to not only pimp their handsets, but also to explain what Android is and why it’s just so awesome. …
Gosh darnit AT&T. Just when we thought you were starting to get Android you had to go and pull this stuff again. Like the Motorola Backflip, the just-announced HTC Aria will not allow for users to download apps from outside of the Android Market. Say …
Rumored to be AT&T’s first Android handset, the Motorola Backflip has been spotted in China. Available for 4,298 Chinese yuan (approx $629 US), the Backflip comes unlocked with an 8GB memory card and a car charger. We’ve yet to hear what price point to expect …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?