It’s no secret that today was a pivotal moment in Motorola’s history.Â Most analysts and pundits would agree that today was going to be one of those “make or break” days for the company.Â What’s up their sleeves?Â Will they bounce back?Â Are they ready …
We’re only days away from learning exactly what it is that Motorola has up their sleeves in regards to Android.Â An official announcement is scheduled for September 10th but we want to pick your brain today.Â
Somewhere in the middle of the less-than-impressive figures from Motorola’s Q1 earnings, Motorola’s CEO made it known that they will have multiple devices out this year running Android.Â Could we see the Calgary and IRONMAN appear over the next 5-6 months? In the quarter at …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?