Motorola officially announced the Motorola Defy+ last month which is successor to their famous rugged Android powered device known as Motorola Defy, and it comes with some slightly upgraded features. The device was announced for Asian, European and Latin American markets. It would appear that …
The DEFY+ has gone from rumored to official this morning as Motorola Mobility has unveiled the near-rugged phone for Asian, European, and Latin American markets. Powered by Android 2.3 Gingerbread, the DEFY+ features a 1GHz processor, 3.7-inch display, 5-megapixel camera, and 2GB storage (microSD). Protected by scratch …
The word around the campfire is that Motorola is prepping two ruggedized handsets along the lines of the T-Mobile DEFY. Expected sometime in the middle of 2011, these phones are said to run less than the DEFY by as much as half.
Motorola’s how2moto YouTube account has thrown seven new videos online to show off various features of the forthcoming T-Mobile Defy. Looking more like a few Android 101 tips, the short clips cover topics like capturing and sharing video clips, setting up personal email, and using contacts.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?