Motorola Droid 2 owners are now one step closer to finally receiving Gingerbread according to a couple of Verizon support pages that went live yesterday. It’s been a long time coming for proud owners of the Droid 2 patient enough to remain unrooted. Barring any …
The Droid 2 was only released about 2 weeks ago and it’s already getting its first OTA update. No, it’s not anything major. It’s just a maintenance upgrade to help enhance the user experience. The update includes: Enabled text and picture message scrolling. Streamlined set …
Engadget is reporting that the Droid 2 will be launching on August 12th, 2010. According to their source, the sequel to the original Droid will not only come with Froyo at launch, but have an optional R2-D2 special edition logo on the back. It appears …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?