Motorola and Verizon’s latest collaboration, the Droid 3, is set to hit stores within a matter of days. How do we know that? That’s easy – everywhere you turn, there’s another clue. These last few days have seen multiple signs that Verizon stores are readying …
We haven’t heard much about the Droid 3 so far, but it looks like that’s about to change. A leaked Verizon document is giving some juicy info on the Droid 3, and it’s pretty impressive so far. It’ll be sporting a 4-inch qHD display, 1GHz …
Additional details for the Motorola Droid 3 have surfaced online, indicating a nice all-around bump is in store for Verizon’s iconic handset. The touch screen has been rumored to be a 4-inch qHD display, bigger and higher resolution than its predecessors. This has been confirmed …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?