Last month at the CES 2012, Verizon and Motorola officially announced the latest in the line of “Droid” headed to Big Red. As usual there was no information as to when we actually see it on the shelves. According to the Verizon Equipment Guide, that day …
Just 2 days ago, Verizon and Motorola officially announced the Motorola Droid 4, which was probably one of the most anticipated Android devices of 2012. Being the most powerful 4G LTE smartphone, it’s also the thinnest QWERTY phone so far. We know all about the …
Verizon and Motorola have had a very busy fourth quarter together, having collaborated on no less than three top-tier Android-powered smartphones. First we had the Droid Bionic arriving months later than initially expected and only weeks after the Droid 3. Jump forward another few weeks …
Motorola is known as one of the leading mobile phone manufacturers in the world and they recently launched several new Android devices. The Droid RAZR is their latest and greatest soon-to-be launched Android phone but now it seems they’re already prepping for the next big …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?