We’ve seen a few reports of Droid owners experiencing audio issues with ringers and sms volume over the last few days.Â Apparently, it’s not something isolated to a select few users and affects people in different ways.Â The most common problem can be described as …
The estimates are starting to roll in from last weekend’s launch of Verizon’s Droid handsets.Â Unofficially, the number is pegged at 100,000 units moved.Â This figure comes fromÂ Mark McKechnie, an analyst at Broadpoint AmTech Inc.Â who said Verizon had 200,000 Droids ready to go.Â Â …
In what many consider to be just short of an official announcement, Boy Genius Report is stating that one of their contacts confirmed that both the Motorola Droid and HTC Eris will debut on Verizon on November 6th. This is consistent with previous information reported …
Some promotional material for the Droid Does campaign is starting to make its rounds throughout the tech and mobile community. Although a firm date has not been set yet as to when to expect the pre-sale or sale date, the rumors are starting to swirl …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?