Motorola Mobility announced the third model in their popular Milestone series of handsets today, giving official clues as to what we can expect out of the Droid 3. China Telecom is slated to offer this thinner, faster XT883 when it’s released later in the third …
We learned back in January that Motorola had an MB511 handset in the works thanks to the sleuths at cellphone signal. At the time, we speculated that the design might look something like a Motorola Q. We’ve also been gathering bits of information lately on …
Motorola has started to roll-out the Android 2.1 update for the Milestone. They have posted this shot on their Facebook page with the following message: So the Hong Kong version is available, but as ever we would recommend you waiting your specific country/operator version update …
Yet another leaked carrier document found its way into the hands of Boy Genius Report.Â This time, it’s the end of year releases for Verizon.Â There’s some stuff about BlackBerry, LG, and Samsung in there but what we’re most interested is the Motorola Sholes which …
Recently a handset code-named ‘Bigfoot’ found its way online via a few sneaky folks who got their hands on T-Mobile’s Android roadmap.Â Initially, we believed that T-Mobile was going to offer the phone to Wal-Mart under the codename of ‘Morrison’. Now we’re seeing that they …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?