According to TMONews, we’ll be seeing pre-orders for the Motorola Cliq on October 19th. That is provided the marketing collateral is to be considered final. Assuming it is right, tack another 2-3 weeks on top and you have your release date. That’s pretty much the …
It’s no secret that today was a pivotal moment in Motorola’s history.Â Most analysts and pundits would agree that today was going to be one of those “make or break” days for the company.Â What’s up their sleeves?Â Will they bounce back?Â Are they ready …
We’re only days away from learning exactly what it is that Motorola has up their sleeves in regards to Android.Â An official announcement is scheduled for September 10th but we want to pick your brain today.Â
Taylor and company over at AndroidAndMe have been very busy digging up whatever specs they can on Motorola’s upcoming handsets.Â The hard work is starting to pay off.Â He’s unearthed the hardware specs for the Morrison handset. The phone is widely expected to be T-Mobile’s …
Recently a handset code-named ‘Bigfoot’ found its way online via a few sneaky folks who got their hands on T-Mobile’s Android roadmap.Â Initially, we believed that T-Mobile was going to offer the phone to Wal-Mart under the codename of ‘Morrison’. Now we’re seeing that they …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?