One year after making its debut we learn that Motorola has only shipped one million tablets.
Motorola XOOM was the first ever tablet to come with Google’s tablet specific operating system, Android 3.0 Honeycomb. While the XOOM didn’t achieve the mark we all were expecting, it’s still a very decent tablet and warrants a sequel. We first caught a glimpse of …
We’ve seen the pictures and the abridged clips. Now it’s time to watch the entire interview. Hit the jump to watch Walt Mossberg and Kara Swisher chat up Andy Rubin from last week’s Dive Into Mobile session. You’ll laugh. You’ll cry. You’ll get insanely jealous …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?